Now you can read Momentum’s first report on the results from the long rain season in 2014. We highlight the impact and outcome of the farmer’s fields as well as the farming conditions and loan repayment rates of the season.
Read the Long Rain Season Report_2014.
The long rain season of 2014 stretched from march to may.
- From the Diary of Millicent Anyango
- Danish High School Student: “The best has definitely been to see the crops growing in Momentum’s farmers’ fields and to see that what our money is funding actually makes a huge difference”
- NEWS: Partnership in the Making with Kenyan Advocacy NGO
- From Bicycle to Boda Boda, From Metro to Matatu
- New Chia Farmer: The Greatest Benefit of Chia is Their Health Value